INFORMATION NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART.13 OF THE REGULATION (EU) 2016/679
CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
OF NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereafter, the “GDPR”), on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, and on the free movement of such data, we hereby provide You with the information concerning the processing of Your personal data (hereafter, the “Data”) carried out by the Casa Generalizia dell’Ordine dei Padri Carmelitani Scalzi (hereafter, the “Controller”) within Your subscription to the newsletter (hereafter, the “Newsletter”).
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The Controller will process the following Data which You provided:
- Contact Data: e-mail address.
- PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
Your Data will be processed to send You, by means of e-mail, our Newsletter containing information, promotional and/or advertising communications, including invitations to participate in events, conferences, seminars, cultural initiatives generally promoted by the Controller.
The legal basis of the processing for the above purposes is the consent You provided under art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. (a) of the GDPR.
The provision of Your Data is optional. However, any refusal and/or provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information will not allow us to send You our Newsletter.
- MODALITIES OF PROCESSING
Data will be processed done through manual, IT and telematic tools with logics strictly related to the purposes referred to in paragraph 2 and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the Data in compliance with the provisions of the GDPR, as well as with the provisions issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority, as applicable from time to time.
- RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
The Data given to the Controller may be made accessible, brought to the attention of or communicated, to the Data Protection Office as well as to the following subjects:
- employees and/or collaborators, in any capacity, of the Controller;
- public or private entities, both natural persons or legal entities, which the Controller uses of to carry out activities serving as a means to achieve the above purposes or to whom the Controller is required to disclose Your Data, under legal or contractual obligations.
Your Data will not be disclosed to third parties and/or disseminated, except for any investigative requests from the Judicial Authority or the Judicial Police.
- TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
Your personal Data may be transferred abroad (e.g. cloud storage), in accordance with current legislation, even in extra-EU countries where the Controller may pursue his own interests.
The transfer to extra-EU countries, in addition to the cases in which this is guaranteed by the European Commission’s Adequacy Decisions, is carried out in a way that provides appropriate and opportune guarantees in accordance with articles 46 or 47 or 49 of the GDPR.
- PERIOD OF PROCESSING AND RETENTION PERIOD
Your Data will be stored for no more than the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are processed and in any case for a period of no more than five years after Your subscription to the Newsletter.
In any case, should You request that You no longer receive the Newsletter, or if the Newsletter is closed, Your Data will be deleted, and Your contact will be promptly deleted from the Newsletter distribution list.
- DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
At any time, You may have the rights set out in Articles 15 – 22 of the GDPR by contacting the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; this request will be provided with suitable feedback, without delay, within 30 (thirty) days.
In particular, as a data subject, You may have the right to:
- obtain confirmation as to whether personal Data concerning You are being processed;
- If Data are being processed, obtain access to personal Data and information on the processing, and request a copy of personal Data, pursuant to art. 15 of the GDPR;
- obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal Data and the completion of incomplete personal Data, pursuant to art. 16 of the GDPR;
- obtain the erasure of personal Data concerning You (“Right to be forgotten”), referred to in art. 17 of the GDPR;
- obtain restriction of the processing of personal Data concerning You, in the cases provided for by art. 18 of the GDPR;
- receive personal Data concerning You in a structured, commonly-use and machine-readable by automatic device format and request their transmission to another controller, when technically feasible;
- lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- RIGHT TO OBJECT AND TO WITHDRAW CONSENT IN RELATION TO PROCESSING CARRIED OUT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES
With regard to the processing of Data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 2, each data subject may withdraw at any time the consent possibly given or object to their processing, by writing an email to the address email@example.com.
- CONTROLLER, PROCESSORS AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICE
The Data Controller is the Casa Generalizia dell’Ordine dei Padri Carmelitani Scalzi, in the person of its Legal Representative pro tempore Father Paolo De Carli, with registered office in Corso d’Italia 38, CAP 00198 Rome (RM).
The up-to-date list of Processors is available at the Controller’s registered office and may be obtained by sending a notice to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Data Protection Office may be contacted at the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Latest updating: May 2020