All questions related to the WYD2023 and the International meeting of Carmelite Youth should be sent to email@example.com. Likewise, all the information we have regarding the WYD2023 and the International meeting will be communicated by the same email and will be available at http://jmj2023.carmelitas.pt/.
Information regarding the International meeting of Carmelite Youth
Place: Fátima, Portugal
Date: 31st of July 2023; from 10 am to 8 pm (it may change)
Each group should send an email for firstname.lastname@example.org, stating their interest to take part in the meeting, presenting the group (country, type of Carmelite community [sisters, friars, seculars, parish, college, ecclesial movement, etc.], and the group responsible) and should provide a participants’ estimative.
Registration for the International meeting of Carmelite Youth
Step nº 1:
- If accommodation for the night of July the 30th is needed:
The accommodation will be the same as the remaining days of the WYD. In order to guarantee accommodation, each group should make their WYD’s registration as part of the macrogroup called ODC2023 and chose the package A1+(30 jul) or A3+(30 jul);
- If accommodation for the night of July the 30th is not needed:
Go to step nº 2.
Step nº 2: Registration for the International meeting of Carmelite Youth:
Between the end of 2022 and the beginning of 2023, an online registration form will be available. Each group will formalize their registration and the process will end with the payment of the cost of participation.
General information for the International meeting of Carmelite Youth:
- Each group should guarantee transportation to arrive to Fátima and to return to Lisbon (or other location) in order to participate in the International meeting of Carmelite Youth.
- Meals (lunch and dinner) are included in the price of the participants package.
- In due time, the program of the meeting will be presented. Nonetheless, all the participants will be invited for several moments: Eucharist, prayers moments, workshops, tour of Fátima, etc…
- Each group must registered within the Carmelite macrogroup “OCD2023”.
- Each group, even though should be registered within the Carmelite macrogroup, is able to choose the package that most fits its needs.
Days in Dioceses
- All questions related to the Days in Dioceses should be sent to the WYD2023 organization or by consultation of the official website: https://www.lisboa2023.org/pt/preparacao/dias-nas-dioceses.
 Since we do not have enough accommodations for the participants we expect attend the meeting, we, with the WYD organization, have arranged for the meeting participants to check in in the WYD accommodations one day before the official WYD opening day, so that they may spend the night and travel to Fátima.